Monday, February 20, 2012

Creating Virtual Credit Card (VCC) for PayPal Verification

The need of Virtual Credit Card (VCC) has really gone high with the introduction of new PayPal rules in India and other countries. First of all VCC is not only for PayPal; it is useful for all kinds of online shopping. Once you have created a VCC it can be used anywhere just like an ordinary Credit Card. In this post I have specifically dealt with its usage regarding PayPal verification. There are few good sites that can be used for creating VCC and I will explain this tutorial with my favorite site – EntroPay.
entropay-card

Creating Virtual Credit Card (VCC)

1. First you have to go to EntroPay.com.
2. Register for an EntroPay account by using the “signup now” button available right side.
3. On clicking that you will be shown a screen highlighting some features with a button at bottom showing “Get Your Virtual Visa Now!”, just press that (Or) there might be an option saying “Open an EntroPay account”.
4. Once you have entered all the basic details in the next step you have to enter the funding sources. In my case I used my Debit Card provided by Indian Overseas Bank. You can use your Debit Card (or Credit Card) as funding source. It can be a Debit Card or Credit Card but you must be able to deposit a minimum a $20 from the Card.
5. Next after the Card activation step you have to Load the Card. You can specify the amount you want to load. I entered the minimum amount of $20. This amount is just going to be there in your EntroPay Card which you can use it later for online purchases.
6. At the end of registration you will see your Card which looks similar to all other Credit Cards.
By completing these steps Virtual Credit Card is ready.

Verifying PayPal account using VCC

1. First you have to Login to your PayPal account and choose “Add/Edit Credit Card” option under “Profile” menu at top.
2. Next you have to enter the details as it appears on your EntroPay Card and submit. Your Card will be charged €1.50 EUR and this amount will be credited back to your PayPal account once you have verified the Card. So no worries.
3. After 2-3 days in your EntroPay Card Statement you will see a PayPal transaction with a 4 digit code.
(On March 10 I added Card in my PayPal account and today (March 12) it is shown in my statement.  3414 is my PayPal verification code. See my statement below)
entropay-statement
4. Next you have to go to your PayPal account and choose “Add/Edit Credit Card” option under “Profile” menu at top. There you will see your Card with a link saying “Enter PayPal code”. You have to click on that and enter the 4 digit code, and then confirm.
paypal-confirmation
Once you have verified, the small amount that was charged will be credited back to your account. I got back that €1.50 EUR (2.12 USD) immediately after verification.
That’s it. By this PayPal verification is over.
Not only for PayPal you can use it for all online transactions. I used my EntroPay Card for buying few domains and the process went smoothly just like all other Cards.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Dennis says:

    I've try several method on how to make vcc for free but no Luck :( Couple weeks ago my sister told me she found a website that they had a method. Here's the link How To Make Virtual Credit Cards great its work perpect!, thanks to my sister and for the owner of this site, I thought you should try it dude. good luck.

  2. Unknown says:

    Yes, you are absolutely correct.Am providing cash on credit card at low interest.

  3. Be sure to check out our shop here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop

  4. Unknown says:

    Great post....Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…
    If you Want more Click this link

  5. Buy virtual credit cards for PayPal here: www.auctionessistance.com/buy-paypal-vcc

  6. I highly recommend you guys go to ASpkin Forum They have the biggest and most well known stealth related stuff.

    I know that they have been in business for 10 years and they're the founder of ebay stealt.

Leave a Reply

 
 

Views